Whenever the need has arisen for bespoke equipment Tracklink have for me been the first port of call, for a fast and what sometimes feels like an exclusive service. Paul Williams
C&S Planning Manager, Network Rail (HS)
Tracklink is a leading UK supplier of railway equipment, tools and technology. We are also the market leader in calibration services for railway specific instruments and non-railroad specific equipment such as insulation testers and digital thermometers.
Established in 2002, our business has been built on reputation. We pride ourselves in providing top class customer service and having thorough technical knowledge gained over our 12 years in business. Keeping our knowledge up-to-date is extremely important to us, especially as rail is one of the highest risk industries in the UK. So by choosing us, you can rest assured that we provide accurate information and guidance as the industry continues to evolve.
Accredited by Achilles Link-Up, we are pre-qualified to supply to the rail industry and provide railroad equipment and services to some of the biggest players, including Network Rail, Serco in addition to railway contractors of all shapes and sizes. Have a look at some of our testimonials
, to see what some of our customers have to say about us.
The Tracklink Service Charter
Tracklink is committed to providing the best possible standard of service to all its clients. We will:
- Endeavour to meet all targets set and work and keep open lines of communication before, during and after the assignment to keep you up-to-date with our progress.
- Rarely are we unable to answer a question, but if we can’t we’ll find the answer you need.
- Be honest, ethical and professional at all times. We have trained and dedicated people in all areas of our business, which enables us to provide the services we advocate.
- Be flexible. No matter what your railway technology, equipment or service needs are, we will go the extra mile to meet your exacting requirements.
- Provide up-to-date advice. There’s no end to evolution and that’s why all of our staff receive on-going training to keep their knowledge up-to-the minute.
We’re only a phone call or email away, so why not get in touch with a friendly member of staff today on 01428 685124 / firstname.lastname@example.org.