Note: 'Us' refers to Tracklink 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by Tracklink.
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Tracklinks databases going forward, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Tracklink databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- As a standard practise, Tracklink assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Personally identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
- If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Tracklink. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.