Easy to use and impact-resistant solar meter
Used by solar power engineers to monitor the efficiency of solar panels, the meter offers rapid response times and accurate readings. A hand-held device with the necessary attachments to start testing straightaway, the tester has a data hold feature to freeze results on screen for taking manual recordings and measures from 0 to 1,999w/m² or 0 to 634BTU/(ft²h).
The power meter comes with a built-in sunlight silicon photo-diode sensor and large 50mm LCD display screen which is backlit for poorly lit conditions. There is a low battery indicator and the min/max hold feature shows the lowest and highest readings. A tough carry case is included, together with a protective lens case and battery. A reliable appliance for all solar power engineers.
Features of the solar power meter:
● Measures solar power from 0 to 1,999w/m² or 0 to 634BTU/(ft²h)
● Great for solar power engineers to compare strength of sunlight against the efficiency of solar panels
● Can detect potential faults with solar panels
● Includes photo-diode sensor
● 50mm display screen
● Min/max and data hold features
● Low battery indicator
● Includes tough case, lens cap and battery
● Suitable for domestic or commercial use to monitor the efficiency of solar panels