Hand held tester with carry case
A durable hand-held IRJ tester that is designed for non-intrusive testing of IRJs. This tester has been approved for use on Network Rail Infrastructure (certificate no. PA05/391) and comes with two magnets and a probe. The testing kit comes in its own carry case to help keep it protected and make it easy to transport in the field.
PEARCE INSULATED RAIL JOINTS (IRJ'S) TESTER (094/020003)
Key Features of the Joint Tester:
- Insulated testing device
- Designed to test IRJs
- Approved for use on Network Rail infrastructure
- Hand held device
- Designed for non-intrusive testing
- Comes with two magnets to connect to either side of the IRJ
- Probe included for connection to the insulation plate
- For testing on DC type track circuits
- Carry case included
PEARCE INSULATED RAILJOINTS (IRJ,S), THIS DEVICE MUST ONLY BE USED ON IRJ,S FITTED BETWEEN TWO DC TRACK CIRCUITS OR DC TRACK CIRCUIT TO NON TRACK CIRCUITED JOINTS.